HNB has release version 11 of the Return to Hockey Guidelines. We recommend everyone read the document attached below. Keep points in regards to vaccination:
- Players over 12 and any parents/spectators must have proof of vaccination that includes two doses. It does not require waiting 14 days after the second dose.
- Players born between July 1st, 2009 and December 1st 2009 have until October 31st to get their second vaccines.
- Players born in 2010 will be also given a transition period when they turn 12 in 2022 but this will be communicated at a later date.
- Proof of a negative test cannot be used.
- Similar to last year, each team will have a team liaison to check the vaccination status of team members/parents.
A meeting is being held next week between associations and HNB to discuss the matter and get additional details.
The minor hockey council also discussed the possibility of delaying the season. To help us make the best decision, we will send a short survey to all registered parents tonight to get their feedback.
- Return to Hockey - Version 11 (938.51 KB)