As per our Constitution, the Campbellton Minor Hockey Association has a Discipline Committee in place. If you wish to make a complaint, you must do so in writing and submitting it by one of the following methods:

  1. Filling thid form;
  2. Via email at;
  3. Mail it to the the following address:
Discipline Committee
44 blvd Salmon blvd
C.P. (Box) 1074
Campbellton, NB
E3N 3H4

Merci à nos commanditaires

Contact us to learn how sponsor and support minor hockey.